What is ZingGrid?
Why Web Components?
- Standard grid functionality like sort, filter, search and custom cell content.
- User experience by design. Most grid features can be added as an attribute or corresponding markup element in seconds.
- Mobile friendly layout views
- Remote data support. Is your data in an external source like a database? No problem - ZingGrid reads remote data, like Firebase or Cloud Firestore. It just needs a public endpoint.
- Robust data support. If it is an array or object, we can probably handle it: arrays of arrays, arrays of objects, objects of objects, and nested objects.
- Easily create themes for grids through native CSS selectors (lightDom) or CSS variables (shadowDom).
- Lifecycle events and custom events let you fully customize and integrate into your technology.
- CRUD Actions
- Server Rendering
- Server Paging
- Server Sort
For an exhaustive list, visit the Features page.
Awesome, Now What?
Hopefully we've piqued your interest. You should take a couple minutes and try it out yourself! It's really easy to get up and running.
If you have questions or don't see what you need, let us know! We have a friendly staff who is ready to point you in the right direction.