This policy was last modified on September 17, 2018
- take the necessary steps to remove cookies from Your computer after leaving our website
- discontinue your use of our Services
Your Data is collected in different ways depending on Your use of our websites, support Services or Software. Sometimes we receive Data directly, for example: when You purchase a ZingGrid or ZingChart license, subscribe to our mailing list or chat or email with our support team. In other cases, we obtain Data by logging interactions You have with our websites using cookies or tracking scripts.
In order to provide the best Services and security for our products it is crucial that we collect Data from Users and Customers. Data is essential when planning feature development for our products, improving User experience on our websites and providing timely and accurate Services to our Customers.
Data We Collect
a. Personal Data. Any Data that can individually identify You, or that can reasonably be used to identify You personally will be referred to as "Personal Data". We collect Personal Data in different ways. We collect Personal Data when an organization purchases a ZingGrid or ZingChart license, when a User registers for product or feature updates or when a person engages our support team with an inquiry. Anonymized Data or Data which has been aggregated is not considered Personal Data in that it cannot be reasonably associated with a specific person. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, the Personal Data that we may collect includes: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
b. Other Data. Apart from Personal Data, ZingSoft collects information that will be referred to as "Other Data". Other Data is collected through several sources. A common source of Other Data is cookies and a variety of techniques and technologies that record Data about the use of our websites, websites that implement our software or that make use of our Services. Other Data that we may collect could include:
- Data from Your browser and/or device including: IP address, device type/manufacturer/model, operating system and version, Internet browser type, screen resolution, language, plug-ins, add-ons and Your version of the Services
- Transaction Data, such as purchases, purchase amount, date of purchase, and payment method
- Cookie and tracking technology Data, such as time spent on the Services, pages visited, language preferences, and other anonymous traffic Data
- Company Data, such as a company’s legal structure, product and service offerings, jurisdiction or company records.
How We Use Data.
a. Personal Data. Personal Data is used by ZingSoft and our service providers to provide our support Services, better communicate with Users and to analyze and improve our products. Examples of how we may use Personal Data include:
- To personalize Your experience. Your information helps us to better respond to Your individual needs.
- To improve our website. We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from You.
- To improve Customer service. Your information helps us to more effectively respond to Your Customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without Your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails. The email address You provide for order processing, will only be used to send You information and updates pertaining to Your order. If You decide to opt-out of our mailing list, You will not receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. Note: If at any time You would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How We Disclose Data
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties Your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing You, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release Your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, to enforce our site policies, or to protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses, where permitted by law.
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of Your personal information when You place an order or access Your personal information. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Database to be only accessed by those authorized with special access rights to our systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, Your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), We do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
Global and cross-jurisdictional compliance
ZingSoft's Data Controller Responsibilities
In certain circumstances, ZingSoft acts as a Data Controller including: Customer financial transactions, recording User behavior on websites through a third-party service provider or providing support Services through a third-party platform. ZingSoft may respond to requests to alter, delete or report Personal Data in a timely fashion upon request from Customers and Users and to the extent required by applicable law.
ZingSoft's Data Processor Responsibilities