- Standard grid functionality including sort, filter, search, and custom cell content
- User experience by design - most grid features can be added as an attribute or corresponding markup element in seconds
- Mobile friendly layout views
- Remote data support. Is your data in an external source like a database? No problem - ZingGrid reads remote data, like Firebase or Cloud Firestore; it just needs a public endpoint.
- Robust data support. If it is an array or object, we can probably handle it. We support: arrays of arrays, arrays of objects, objects of objects, and nested objects.
- Easily create themes for grids through native CSS selectors (Light DOM) or CSS variables (Shadow DOM)
- Lifecycle events and custom events let you fully customize and integrate into your technology
- CRUD actions
- Server rendering
- Server paging
- Server sort
For an exhaustive list, visit the Features page.
Hopefully we've piqued your interest. You should take a couple minutes and try it out yourself with our getting started guide! It's really easy to get up and running.
If you have questions or don't see what you need, contact us! We have a friendly staff who is ready to point you in the right direction.